Martin Freeman | Paul Maddens expressing a universal sentiment of self-doubt.
Sorry to reblog from the source, but I thought the chain of comments was rather unnecessary. All that needs to be said is that this documentary examines gender inequality and how patriarchy contributes negatively to our society.
This is a feminist issue.
And anyone on Tumblr who’s too close-minded to recognize it as such due to a nonsensical blanketed hatred of men’s issues need to re-evaluate their motives.
After being Hermione’s friend for 7 years, Harry still hasn’t understood how fucking badass she is. :P
He pulls the same face
GRANGER DANGER GRANGER DANGER
Also she’s using the same spell in both scenes am I right?
I love how 11 year-old Hermione is very by-the-book with her wand movement and eloquent pronunciation, but as she’s grown up surrounded by constant danger and action (and obstacles that aren’t just a young Neville puttin’ em up) she’s learned to adapt and treat her wand more as an extension of herself rather than a tool
let’s analyse gifsets more woooo
and it’s amazing
but wait there’s more
omg and then
"Why, is your nose bigger than your dick?" OMFG so good!
Congratulations, you broke physics.
look at this cheeseball
Amy said she trusted me, that I would know the right thing to say on her behalf…
Apparently, there is no limit to how adorable a guy can be when it comes to Colin Morgan on set.
And let’s not forget his little bully friend Bradley James.
Colin Morgan met today (5th December) one of his fans through @StarlightMagic who helps ill children make a dream come true.
dinanasaur asked: Hello! If you wouldn't mind when you receive this message would you please share 5 facts about yourself and send this to 10 of your favourite followers?
I was looking for procrastination and the universe (or more specifically, the awesome dinanasaur) has provided. This will probably be longer than necessary because I really don’t want to study for finals anymore.
1. The best concert I’ve ever been to was a show with Young the Giant, The Colourist, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., and Torn Shorts. It was like 3 1/2 weeks ago but I’m still experiencing withdrawal.
2. I took a public speaking class this semester and it was the worst thing ever but also really good for me because people and talking aren’t really my things.
3. I’ve always been one of the youngest in my group of friends because my birthday is in November (like I’m a sophomore in college but just turned 19). In high school I officially was the youngest and upon the discovery of this fact, was immediately dubbed “the baby” by my pal, Cat. Which eventually evolved to “infant” and then “sassy infant” because apparently the fact that I make a lot of puns and dumb jokes means I’m sassy.
4. I was/am in a band with some of my friends. It is almost entirely fictional. We are called Fear of Birds, our first album is Ornithophobia, and our first single (the only song we actually wrote) is “I Ate Soup.” Those were the golden years, I tell you.
5. I’ve been playing the violin for 11 years. And I did not realize it had been that long until I counted just now, so I also learned something here.
Brolin through the years: Part 1.